[Essay] Do you think there are any mistakes in this essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilodi83

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Education in Italy is a very hot subject. Some people think it is very good, others think it is very bad. During the latest years many ministers of education have followed each other. Each one of them has tried to do reforms to improve the system of education in the Italian school and they all have failed really often. In fact, most of these reforms have proved to be unnecessary and a very little useful. Today, I think that the Italian school is really weak. The present govern has been trying to modify the system of education for 2 years, through a complete project of renovation. The Italian govern and its president of the ministers, Silvio Berlusconi, has planned to turn upside down the entire world of school and even that of University. The govern has decided and formulated the well-know in Italy program of three-I, that is, more study of the English language, more study of Internet and of the computer science and a better connection between the world of school and university and that of work. His first aim is now to form girls and boys who are able to speak English well, who manage to turn on and off a personal computer and, at the same time, to serf on the net. Moreover, the govern is also trying to help students to get ready for the world of work, by creating, or, trying to create new jobs. Of course, this is only a project and the concrete results are very little.
In the south of Italy, for example, many of these young people do not find any kind of jobs and they are really often forced to move to the north of the country just to have at least a chance to get a good job. But it is important to highlight that today even in the rich and industrialized north many of them cannot find any sort of job because of the huge world economic crisis. Schools and, above all universities, should give the immediate chance to obtain a job, but many people who have studied hard and who also have a degree cannot find any job.
I think, of course, that school has the task, the duty, to form girls and boys well, but they also have to have the possibility to find a job for their own future. I also believe that the govern’s reforms are not enough and he should find out an alternative solution with the other European countries to resolve this particular and important problem of our society.

dilodi83

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Education in Italy is a very hot subject. Some people think it is very good, others think it is very bad. During the latest years many ministers of education have followed each other. Each one of them has tried to do reforms to improve the system of education in the Italian school and they all have failed really often. In fact, most of these reforms have proved to be unnecessary and a very little useful. Today, I think that the Italian school is really weak. The present govern has been trying to modify the system of education for 2 years, through a complete project of renovation. The Italian govern and its president of the ministers, Silvio Berlusconi, has planned to turn upside down the entire world of school and even that of University. The govern has decided and formulated the well-know in Italy program of three-I, that is, more study of the English language, more study of Internet and of the computer science and a better connection between the world of school and university and that of work. His first aim is now to form girls and boys who are able to speak English well, who manage to turn on and off a personal computer and, at the same time, to serf on the net. Moreover, the govern is also trying to help students to get ready for the world of work, by creating, or, trying to create new jobs. Of course, this is only a project and the concrete results are very little.
In the south of Italy, for example, many of these young people do not find any kind of jobs and they are really often forced to move to the north of the country just to have at least a chance to get a good job. But it is important to highlight that today even in the rich and industrialized north many of them cannot find any sort of job because of the huge world economic crisis. Schools and, above all universities, should give the immediate chance to obtain a job, but many people who have studied hard and who also have a degree cannot find any job.
I think, of course, that school has the task, the duty, to form girls and boys well, but they also have to have the possibility to find a job for their own future. I also believe that the govern’s reforms are not enough and he should find out an alternative solution with the other European countries to resolve this particular and important problem of our society.

dilodi83

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
I mean everything...I have written the essay and I would like to know if there are any kind of mistakes...grammar, words...

Status
Not open for further replies.