Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
Hello,I am from Bulgaria and I want someone to check my letter:
Hello Nellie,
I am a friend of Gergana Dukova from Bulgaria. I want to study in Prague college and I have already chosen the program -fine art & experimental media-BA. This year I'm getting to bachelor degree and my last exam is in June. I study music in Sofia University. I hope that I can start study in Prague in October. I am aware of the conditions for application, but there was anything new, which I heard, when I went for information of the exhibition in National Palace of Culture. You require a portfolio. I have some questions about it:
Do you have any preferences on how to look like?
Can I send you some links to websites such as photography?
I also want to know if there is any option to borrowing or to receive a scholarship.
I intend to take the TOEFL test this summer.
I am very grateful to your colleague that gave me your business card to be paid directly to you. If you have any questions about me I will answer you.
Thanks in advance!

luschen

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am not a teacher, but to me, the letter looks good - I made a few small corrections.

Hello,I am from Bulgaria and I want someone to check my letter:
Hello Nellie,
I am a friend of Gergana Dukova from Bulgaria. I want to study [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] [at] Prague [STRIKE]c[/STRIKE][C]ollege and I have already chosen the program -fine art & experimental media-BA[capitalize]. This year I'm getting-[a] -achelor['s] degree and my last exam is in June. I study music in Sofia University[do you study music now or studied in the past?]. I hope that I can start [STRIKE]study[/STRIKE][my studies] in Prague in October. I am aware of the conditions for application, but there was anything new, which I heard, when I went for information of the exhibition in National Palace of Culture.[not sure what you mean by this sentence - are you asking if any changes have occurred?] [STRIKE]You require a portfolio.[/STRIKE] I have some questions about the required portfolio:
Do you have any preferences as to how [STRIKE]to look like[/STRIKE][it should look]?
[STRIKE]Can[/STRIKE][May] I send you some links to websites [which include my] photography?
I also want to know if there is any option to [STRIKE]borrowing or to receive a scholarship. [/STRIKE][to receive a loan or scholarship]
I intend to take the TOEFL test this summer.
I am very grateful to your colleague [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE][who] gave me your business card to[STRIKE] be paid directly to[/STRIKE][allow me to contact] you. [STRIKE]If you have any questions about me I will answer you[/STRIKE][Please let me know if you have any questions about me that I could answer].
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.