[Essay] Learning new language. toefl ibt essay. please, check. this is very urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azedentist

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Azerbaijan
Nowadays, because of globalization a lot of people are learning many different languages. In my country if person wants to find high salary job, he have to know at least two languages besides his own. There is such saying that the more language you know the more person you are. New language is a window to the world. Today when you travel you have to know at least english . You can learn language in your country or at foreign country where this language is spoken. In motherland you don't have to pay course fee, apartment fee and cook for yourself. However, at foregin country it is faster and easier to learn languages.
When person learns language at foreign country he can learn it faster. Environment is very important when person learn new language. In order to learn faster you have to practise this language every day. For example, when I learned english I went to conversation clubs twice a week. However, in England, USA and other english speaking countries I have to speak only in english all the time which is very helpful. Additionally, when you don't practise language even for a short period of time you forget it day by day. So, learning language in the country where it is spoken is better choise if you wantt to learn it quickly.
Learning languages in motherland also has its advantages. First af all, because you pay only course fee it is cheaper to study at your country. My friend who studied in Germany said that he spended 1000 euros per month when he learned german. However, intensive german courses in my country is 250 euro which is four times cheaper. Learning language at your country is also convenient. Because you live at home with your parents while you go to language courses, you don't have to cook meal, wash dishes and clothes. Your parents support you all the time and you feel more confident and less stresful while studing at your country.
To sum up, choosing where to learn language depends on person. If someone has enough money and wants to learn quickly he or she can study at foreign country. Although studying at motherland is cheaper , I think, learning language where it is spken is better choice because of environment that surrounds you helps to learn it easy.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
If it's urgent, it must be a homework assignment. We do not help with homework assignments.

Azedentist

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Azerbaijan
Oh. sorry. this is not homework assignment. I have registered for the toefl 10 april. That is why, I want to work on my mistakes and improve my writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.