..There are a kind of earring not pierced on the earloop but on the upper part of the ear close to the bone of the ear.
What do we call this part of the ear and this particular of earring?
An ear cuff.
There are earrings coming with a clips that we don't need a hole on the ear.
- What do we call the hole? The hole is a piercing.
- What do we call this kind of earrings? The clips are called "clip ons"
- What do we call the kind of earrings with a needle to go through the hole of the ear? Pierced earrings have posts, not needles.
- What do we call the kind of earring coming with a tiny screw to secure the earrings in place (no clip, no needle) I can't picure this.
I saw some Indian having a ring :
What should I call them?
- on the nose A nose ring
- on the navel A bellybutton ring
- on the lip A pierced lip, a lip piercing. Same with a pierced eyebrow or an eyebrow piercing