Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
A friend in need is a friend indeed

Friendship is a very complex relation. How much can you expect from another person?The answear seems to be easy: as much as you would do for that person in return. But in real world things not always work that way.

During our life we all meet a lot of people. Some of them we like more other less and some we even foreget after 5 minutes. We usually choose for closest friends those poeple which we can count on the most. A true friend is not affraid of saying the truth to us. We even expect that form our friends.

Nowadays, word friendship is used too frequently. We call just met people friends, we even consider people which we have never seen on our eyes, as friends. But will they help us if we are in need? Will they be interested in our problems? Will they even find the time to listen to us?

As you can see a true friend is somebody that cares about us, but not only that. It is somebodythat we also care about.

Remmeber that when you add another "friend" on some social website.

luschen

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, I am not a teacher, but I would be happy to point out any grammatical errors I can find.

A friend in need is a friend indeed [if this is the title, capitalize every word]

Friendship is a very complex relation[ship]. How much can you expect from another person?The answear[sp] seems to be easy: as much as you would do for that person in return. But in [the] real world things [do] not always work that way.

During our life we [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE][each] meet a lot of{this is correct, but variety of might be a better choice} people. Some of them we like more other less and some we even foreget[sp] after 5[spell out numbers] minutes. We usually choose for closest friends those poeple [sp][STRIKE]which[/STRIKE][who] we can count on the most. A true friend is not affraid[sp] of saying the truth to us. We even expect that form[sp] our friends.

Nowadays, [the] word friendship is used too frequently. We call just met{this is correct, but sounds a little weird to me - I would say"We call people we have just met friends} people friends, we even consider people [STRIKE]which we have never seen on our eyes[/STRIKE]{"whom we have never seen" or "whom we have never set eyes upon"}, as friends. But will they help us if we are in need? Will they be interested in our problems? Will they even find the time to listen to us?

As you can see[,] a true friend is somebody [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE][who] cares about us, but not only that. It is somebody[STRIKE]that[/STRIKE][who] we also care about.

Remmeber[sp] that when you add another "friend" on some social website.

tong-pu

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thanks a lot for the effort. Still that spelling of mine. I need to read it at least twice after writing in order to find more errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.