Are all the following sentences acceptable? If not, what are incorrect sentences?
1. He helped me do the work.
2. He helped me to do the work.
3. He helped me doing the work.
4. He helped me not to do the work.
5. He helped the work to be done.
6. He helped the work be done.
3: Not grammatical to me
4. He facilitated your goofing off, avoiding the work, or having someone else selected to do the work. In any case, you didn't do it, and he created that condition.
5. Not grammatical to me.
6. Not grammatical to anyone, I suspect.
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.