It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

In general, there are many sources for people to gain knowledge which could be useful to live in this ever changing world. Some people learn something essential from their own experience, others gain valued knowledge from many prestigious books. From my point of view, certainly I agree the idea that what a person learn from books is not enough to live his/her life.

First, many experiences would help people to live in a world today. For instance, people’s schooling day can provide them a fundamental skill to their life, such as the way of getting along with others to cooperate, the sense of accepting diversity among people, the importance of giving helpful hands for those in need. Eventually ,people can teach themselves only through their ordinaly experience. What they can learn from experiences must be more useful and important not only in working environment, but also in marriage or society.

Secondly, many experiences can give you a chance to make your view expanded in this free world. It is true that books are commonly suitable to know new things in the world, but they must be quite limited. Everyone can learn something from books which contains some advices to make your life advanced, however, weather people can advance their life depends on the power to take an action. People have to a future by themselves with the learning from books.

Ever before, I have learned many things from such important experience as especially interaction with others. I can become proud of my skill gained by my experience. To sum up, I am quite sure that what people learn by their experience is more useful than that from books.

Thanks for your reading.
If possible, please give me some advices about my writing.