Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Surely, this will be happy news for all the people who are beauty conscious. Now you need not go out to purchase the beauty care products to the busy markets. Now you need not wander from shop to shop to get the products. You can get your favorite products from comforts of your home itself. I am talking to you about nothing else, but an online shop called Dermstore. Dermstore is not an ordinary online shop. It is exclusively made for beauty care products.
Dermstore was started in 1999 by Craig Kraffert. He was a famous dermatologist. Now this shop has grown to the heights and has become one among the celebrated online beauty shops. Actually, this provides the chance for beauty conscious people to select their suitable products. The Dermstore has a huge selection of all the branded products with them. They can be purchased on paying an amount. The exchangeable Dermstore coupon can provide you a valid discount also. Actually, we can say that this online shop for beauty care products provides you a good platform for consultation also. How does this work? There are many doctors and dermatologists available in the website with whom you can have an online consultation. You can get the list of the doctors around your place.

Please let me know if there is any grammar errors in this.

I would like to know about the quality of this writing.

licinio

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
I've tried editing (note I'm a learner myself). Maybe Gillnetter could give us a feedback?

Certainly this will be happy news for all beauty conscious people. Now you need not go out to the busy markets to purchase beauty care products. Now you need not wander from shop to shop to get them. You can buy your favorite items from the comfort of your home.
I am talking about nothing else but an online shop called Dermstore. Dermstore is not an ordinary online shop. It is exclusively made for beauty care products.
Dermstore was started in 1999 by famous dermatologist Craig Kraffert. Now his enterprise has grown to the heights to become one among the celebrated online beauty shops and provides the chance for beauty conscious people to select their suitable products. Dermstore has a huge selection of all branded products that can be purchased using the convenient online payment procedure (?). Besides, you can get a discount using the exchangeable Dermstore coupon.
This online shop also provides you a good platform for consultation. How does this work? There are many doctors and dermatologists registered on the website with whom you can have an online consultation or you can get the list of the doctors around your place if you prefer to see them in person.

learnel

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Russian Federation
Could you explain for me why we don't use "the" with "beauty care products" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.