Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    EboniYoquelet is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Aymara
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Aruba
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    iphone/ipad applications?

    How difficult or easy is it to learn the language used for developing iphone/ipad applications?
    I want to learn how to develop apps for apple's iphone, ipad and ipod but have no computer programming background.

  2. #2
    freezeframe is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: iphone/ipad applications?

    Quote Originally Posted by EboniYoquelet View Post
    How difficult or easy is it to learn the language used for developing iphone/ipad applications?
    I want to learn how to develop apps for apple's iphone, ipad and ipod but have no computer programming background.
    You need to go to tech forums and not to English grammar forums.

  3. #3
    crazYgeeK is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: iphone/ipad applications?

    Quote Originally Posted by EboniYoquelet View Post
    How difficult or easy is it to learn the language used for developing iphone/ipad applications?
    I want to learn how to develop apps for apple's iphone, ipad and ipod but have no computer programming background.
    WOW! It is a long time I haven't seen something like this! Nice at all! You make me laugh, so sorry but I have to laugh now! Haha! Can't stand laughing with this! You did a good job!
    Thank you very much!
    Ah! You can join CodeProject - Your Development Resource , a good forum about programming and computer, I have already been there with nickname "King Boy". Join it now! You should learn a .NET programming language or Java to build mobile applications!
    Thanks again!

  4. #4
    freezeframe is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: iphone/ipad applications?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazYgeeK View Post
    WOW! It is a long time I haven't seen something like this! Nice at all! You make me laugh, so sorry but I have to laugh now! Haha! Can't stand laughing with this! You did a good job!
    Thank you very much!
    I'm not getting what you're trying to say but it comes across as very rude.

  5. #5
    crazYgeeK is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: iphone/ipad applications?

    Quote Originally Posted by freezeframe View Post
    I'm not getting what you're trying to say but it comes across as very rude.
    Why weren't you getting what I was trying to say but you could say it came across as very rude? That seems mean you didn't understand what I said but you could see it is rude?
    I'm sorry for the difference between cultures, it's just only my joking. If you read my suggestion of CodeProject to him/her, you would see that I really want to help him/her.
    I can't understand why it is rude. If someone does the same to me, I won't mind anything, and may feel it's so funny unless I don't know posting a technical question in a language forum is a bit odd. I may not understand your culture and vice-versa, that's possibly why I should be more careful about my words before posting. I can see that there shouldn't be any what called jokes, humour, laughs in here! To join in here is to learn, learn and learn and to teach, teach and teach!
    I'm sorry and I promise this will surely never happen again!

  6. #6
    freezeframe is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: iphone/ipad applications?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazYgeeK View Post
    Why weren't you getting what I was trying to say but you could say it came across as very rude? That seems mean you didn't understand what I said but you could see it is rude?
    I'm sorry for the difference between cultures, it's just only my joking. If you read my suggestion of CodeProject to him/her, you would see that I really want to help him/her.
    I can't understand why it is rude. If someone does the same to me, I won't mind anything, and may feel it's so funny unless I don't know posting a technical question in a language forum is a bit odd. I may not understand your culture and vice-versa, that's possibly why I should be more careful about my words before posting. I can see that there shouldn't be any what called jokes, humour, laughs in here! To join in here is to learn, learn and learn and to teach, teach and teach!
    I'm sorry and I promise this will surely never happen again!
    As you yourself point out, there are cultural differences among people. There are also many other differences -- age, gender, education, class, etc. Since this is a forum for learners of English from around the world, there are people posting here who are from vastly different countries and cultures. You should be aware of this and take this into account when posting. You should also be aware that many people asking questions don't have enough knowledge of English to understand what's a joke and what's a genuine answer to their question.

    There is an off-topic section in this forum that's devoted to jokes and humour, should you wish to contribute there.

  7. #7
    crazYgeeK is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: iphone/ipad applications?

    Thank you! I understand!

Similar Threads

  1. Google's applications OR Google applications?
    By falfuly in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-Nov-2008, 00:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •