Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Aymara
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Aruba
How difficult or easy is it to learn the language used for developing iphone/ipad applications?
I want to learn how to develop apps for apple's iphone, ipad and ipod but have no computer programming background.

freezeframe

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
How difficult or easy is it to learn the language used for developing iphone/ipad applications?
I want to learn how to develop apps for apple's iphone, ipad and ipod but have no computer programming background.

You need to go to tech forums and not to English grammar forums.

crazYgeeK

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam

WOW! It is a long time I haven't seen something like this! Nice at all! You make me laugh, so sorry but I have to laugh now! Haha! Can't stand laughing with this! You did a good job!
Thank you very much!
Ah! You can join CodeProject - Your Development Resource , a good forum about programming and computer, I have already been there with nickname "King Boy". Join it now! You should learn a .NET programming language or Java to build mobile applications!
Thanks again!

freezeframe

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
WOW! It is a long time I haven't seen something like this! Nice at all! You make me laugh, so sorry but I have to laugh now! Haha! Can't stand laughing with this! You did a good job!
Thank you very much!

I'm not getting what you're trying to say but it comes across as very rude.

crazYgeeK

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I'm not getting what you're trying to say but it comes across as very rude.

Why weren't you getting what I was trying to say but you could say it came across as very rude? That seems mean you didn't understand what I said but you could see it is rude?
I'm sorry for the difference between cultures, it's just only my joking. If you read my suggestion of CodeProject to him/her, you would see that I really want to help him/her.
I can't understand why it is rude. If someone does the same to me, I won't mind anything, and may feel it's so funny unless I don't know posting a technical question in a language forum is a bit odd. I may not understand your culture and vice-versa, that's possibly why I should be more careful about my words before posting. I can see that there shouldn't be any what called jokes, humour, laughs in here! To join in here is to learn, learn and learn and to teach, teach and teach!
I'm sorry and I promise this will surely never happen again!

freezeframe

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Why weren't you getting what I was trying to say but you could say it came across as very rude? That seems mean you didn't understand what I said but you could see it is rude?
I'm sorry for the difference between cultures, it's just only my joking. If you read my suggestion of CodeProject to him/her, you would see that I really want to help him/her.
I can't understand why it is rude. If someone does the same to me, I won't mind anything, and may feel it's so funny unless I don't know posting a technical question in a language forum is a bit odd. I may not understand your culture and vice-versa, that's possibly why I should be more careful about my words before posting. I can see that there shouldn't be any what called jokes, humour, laughs in here! To join in here is to learn, learn and learn and to teach, teach and teach!
I'm sorry and I promise this will surely never happen again!

As you yourself point out, there are cultural differences among people. There are also many other differences -- age, gender, education, class, etc. Since this is a forum for learners of English from around the world, there are people posting here who are from vastly different countries and cultures. You should be aware of this and take this into account when posting. You should also be aware that many people asking questions don't have enough knowledge of English to understand what's a joke and what's a genuine answer to their question.

There is an off-topic section in this forum that's devoted to jokes and humour, should you wish to contribute there.

crazYgeeK

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Thank you! I understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.