Topic :

You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel.
Write a letter to the hotel making the arrangements.Let them know when you will be arriving and leaving,what type of rooms you would like andask them how much the weekend will cost.Also enquire about activities and places of interest near the hotel
============================================
Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing this letter to make a reservation for next weekend, July 10, 2011 and also ask for some information about this hotel.
My name is XXXXXX XXXXXXXX. I intend to reserve this hotel for three nights. I will be arriving on morning July 10, 2011 with my wife and daughter and will be leaving on afternoon July 13, 2011. I would like to know availability and price for a sea view double room with an additional single bed, safe box, mini bar, air conditioned and free internet access. I want to schedule some activities in this trip, so I would appreciate it if you could provide me adequate information about the restaurants, shopping centers, entertainments and other interesting places near the hotel.
You could send above-mentioned information via fax, using the number XXXXXXXXXXX, or email me at ...
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX.