Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
France
Hi everyone today i'm going to talk about my last summer holiday in Thailand. I went there 1 month before my parents came to joined me in July. So I stayed with my thai family at Chiang mai. During 1 month I tried to ride a motobike because it's very pratice if you could ride it and you could safe your money too.I mean you don't have to pay a lot of money for the taxi. I met my classmates too . I surprised them by buying a box of candies and chocolates from France.
When my parents came to see me, first of all we went to worship the Buddha by riding a motobike because it's very important when you visit any cities in Thailand for the first time. The temple was on the mountain so we could see many of water falls.
The day after my little brother and I went to played the ZIP-LINE soar through the rain forest. I had also played the little bungee jump.
It was amazing although I was a little scared of heights.
We have been to Bangkok, it's the capital of Thailand . We have hired a long tail river taxi or you could say a canal boat in order to go to see the snake show. While the boat was moving slowly, we could see many temple and the real support life of peoples who lived near the canal.
When we have seen the snake show , we went to Dream World , a play park in Bangkok.
Finally we went to Krabi , a southern provinces of Thailand at the shore of the Andaman sea. I had riding a horse and a Jet ski with my little brother. On the last day at Krabi, we have had a snorkeling tour by a long tail boat. We have visited 5 little islands, one of them called the chicken island because we could see the head of a chicken.
My last summer holiday was extremely perfect , excellent and amazing. I'm very glad to go back to Thailand again.

PS. Could someone correct my text please?

Minny

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
France
It's very important please have a look

Hi everyone today i'm going to talk about my last summer holiday in Thailand. I went there 1 month before my parents came to joined me in July. So I stayed with my thai family at Chiang mai. During 1 month I tried to ride a motobike because it's very pratice if you could ride it and you could safe your money too.I mean you don't have to pay a lot of money for the taxi. I met my classmates too . I surprised them by buying a box of candies and chocolates from France.
When my parents came to see me, first of all we went to worship the Buddha by riding a motobike because it's very important when you visit any cities in Thailand for the first time. The temple was on the mountain so we could see many of water falls.
The day after my little brother and I went to played the ZIP-LINE soar through the rain forest. I had also played the little bungee jump.
We have been to Bangkok, it's the capital of Thailand . We have hired a long tail river taxi or you could say a canal boat in order to go to see the snake show. While the boat was moving slowly, we could see many temple and the real support life of peoples who lived near the canal.
When we have seen the snake show , we went to Dream World , a play park in Bangkok.
Finally we went to Krabi , a southern provinces of Thailand at the shore of the Andaman sea. I had riding a horse and a Jet ski with my little brother. On the last day at Krabi, we have had a snorkeling tour by a long tail boat. We have visited 5 little islands, one of them called the chicken island because we could see the head of a chicken.
My last summer holiday was extremely perfect , excellent and amazing. I'm very glad to go back to Thailand again.

please please
please please

Minny

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
France
Check my text

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Re: Help me check my text,pls

1. You have already posted this elsewhere in the forum. Please do not multi-post your questions.
2. Please do not post any questions in a thread started by another member. They started the thread to have their problems addressed, not yours.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I split off the post and the response in the thread you attempted to hijack and merged it with your original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.