1. Your first paragraph/sentence is difficult to read. Can you somehow break it up?
2. I am not quite sure what you mean by 'interprets the group'. In any case, it would be better to begin with a noun construction -'An interpretation of the group'. (You'll note that I have changed the beginni
ing of your third chapter to a noun structure. This is for consistency.
3. The use of 'enlightment' is strange here. I am not quite sure what you mean.
4. I don't know what 'praxial stance means'. That is not to say it's wrong - it may have meaning in your field.
5. 'Theoretical nutrition' means little to me.