Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
hello, and good afternoon
I m not sure that this is the right forum for my question but anyway I want to konw how the geographical location of UK affects its culture,politic,economic and so on
i'll be happy if you have any ideas about this subject
regards

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Hello, and good afternoon
I'm not sure that this is the right forum for my question but anyway I want to know how the geographical location of the UK affects its culture,politic,economic and so on.
I'll be happy if you have any ideas about this subject
regards.
It's easier to read if you align it to the left. This looks like some sort of homework assignment, we can't do it for you. Have you done any research on this? A lot has been written on this subject.

symaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
i don not know why you say that is a homework when i ask a question , no sir, to be clear I have already read about this/Modern Britain by john Irwin/ and this is what the writer talk about uk's geographical location to justify that i do not ask you to do my homework: the fact that uk is an island it plays a double role on the one hand the sea represent a defence from foreign invasion on the other it is also a highway for invaders ,then the UK had to built a stong military ships to protect itself..........

My teacher the forum is place where we can exchange ideas and help each others/ especially uk people can strengthen our UNDERSTANDING about a foreign culture /and not asking for doing a homework

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
My teacher the forum is place where we can exchange ideas and help each others/ especially uk people can strengthen our UNDERSTANDING about a foreign culture /and not asking for doing a homework
symaa, this forum is a place to discuss language.

If you wish to write something about
how the geographical location of the UK affects its culture,politic,economics, etc, you can post it in the Editing & Writing Topics Forum, which is an area devoted to writing essays, articles and stories where you can get help and advice about structure and style from other authors.

Alternatively, there is the
General Members Discussions Forum. As a registered member of the forum, you have access to this private area, designed so that you can chat with other members.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
I have moved this thread to what I feel is a more appropriate forum.

Last edited:

symaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Thank you.

Last edited: