Hi. I am having to write a classification essay. I decided to classify the different kinds of vegeterian diets. I feel the part of this essay is the conclusion paragraph, so I was hoping someone could give me tips on how to strengthen it or any other that may seem weak. Thank you to anyone who reads and replies! :)

Classifications of Vegetarians

Studies show that 7.3 million Americans are vegetarians. A vegetarian is a broad term that describes someone with a diet that excludes meat, poultry and fish. People may choose this diet for reasons related to: personal health, animal rights, or religion. There are many different types of vegetarian diets, but there are a few that are considered to be the most well-known. We will take a look at three of the main categories vegetarians fall under.
The most common type of vegetarian is the ovo-lacto vegetarian. Whenever someone claims to be a vegetarian, thereís a good chance theyíre actually an ovo-lacto vegetarian. Ovo-lacto vegetarians do not eat animal flesh of any sort, but they do consume dairy products and eggs. They believe it is acceptable to eat eggs and dairy products because it does not actually require the slaughtering of animals. Nevertheless, the animals providing these products eventually will end up at slaughter.
The second most common vegetarian is the lacto-vegetarian. Lacto-vegetarians abstain from the eating of any form of meat or flesh. They will eat dairy products such as milk and cheese; however, unlike ovo-lacto vegetarians, eggs are absent from their diet. The reason lacto-vegetarians do not consume eggs may be for one or more of the following reasons: eggs are believed to possess animal hormones such as testosterone, which may increase aggressiveness; the chickens providing the eggs may undergo harsh conditions in factory farming; and egg ingestion may increase cholesterol.
Finally, the third notorious vegetarian is the vegan. Compared to lacto-vegetarians and ovo-lacto vegetarians, vegans have a significantly stricter diet. Vegans not only abstain from eating meat, but refrain from eating dairy products or any animal-derived ingredients. Additionally, most vegans donít even purchase non-food products tested or derived from animals whatsoever.
In conclusion, these are the most common types of vegetarianism. As previously mentioned, there are numerous vegetarian diets, but the three described are what people usually recognize with. So, donít make necessarily make any assumptions when someone claims to be a vegetarian, because there are several categories of vegetarian diets vegetarians may fall under.