Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hi everyone.I am interested in studying the English language...just for fun. I've just ended my essay "Long-Life friendship", I want you to correct my mistakes. Thank you so much beforehand.

Each of us wants to have a faithful friend. One say that having a strong friend is the best happiness that has been ever existed. I can't but agree with that point of view, because life-long friendship is rare occasion at present.
Having a loyal friend has a lot of advantages. For instance, he never ask you to give him something in return for his help. If you have disaster your fast friend wake up your positive attitude to life and offer his help. You like to discuss any theme with him and you can rely on him in case of trouble.
However, frequent we have unreliable friends who don't want to offer us their help or something important that we need. It is unpleased to see as friend of your deny to help you and you can understand who your friend is in truth. Much more people notice long-life friendship while they read books or watching TV, than we do it in real life.
In conclusion, to find a faithful friend isn't easy, but you can do it. I wish you to be never disappointed in a strong friend of your.

licinio

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Take my suggestion as a proposal from a fellow-learner. It would be interesting to see how other people will correct this...

Each of us would like to have a faithful friend. They say that a strong friendship is the best blessing that has ever existed. I can't but agree with that point of view although a life-long friendship is a rarity at the present time.
Having a loyal friend has a lot of advantages. For instance, he will never ask you to give him something in return for his help. If you go through hardships a good friend stirs up a positive attitude to life and offers his help. You can discuss any subject with him and you can rely on him in case of trouble.
However, we frequently have unreliable friends who don't want to offer us their help or give us something important that we need. It is unpleasant (to see as friend of your deny to help you??) and you can understand who your friend is in truth. Many people realise there is life-long friendship by reading books or watching TV, because they've never had the chance to find one in real life.
In conclusion, to find a faithful friend isn't easy, but it's possible. I wish you'll never be disappointed with any of your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.