Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
As I enter the ad agency the setting at the entrance was akin to a cafe – with tables and chairs arranged nicely. Artificial plants & wall mounted lamps were placed meticulously that enhance the aura of atmosphere. When I made myself comfortable on one of the chairs, my eye caught the LCD tv installed on the opposite wall, on which Oxygen channel was running – clips of all ads, product information etc. Now when that element (LCD tv) came into a picture, it really give me a feel of an ad agency, where creative and innovation ideas are born and get shaped into a thought-provoking campaigns.
Then one guy came to call me in and shown me direction to go upstairs. I climbed that wood staircases and when up, that leads to the other department, passing through it I entered conference room...er...library. No I think it was conference room, round glass table was installed in the cente with chairs around it. On the one side of the room there was showcase which shelved all the books. Indeed I was tempted to put my hand on it to see the collection.
Then again I came down to had a chat with Mr. Ravi and ya at last I even got opportunity to see copy department. In all this was an excellent experience.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
As I enter the ad agency the setting at the entrance was akin to a cafe – with tables and chairs arranged nicely. Artificial plants & wall mounted lamps were placed meticulously that enhance the aura of atmosphere. When I made myself comfortable on one of the chairs, my eye caught the LCD tv installed on the opposite wall, on which Oxygen channel was running – clips of all ads, product information etc. Now when that element (LCD tv) came into a picture, it really give me a feel of an ad agency, where creative and innovation ideas are born and get shaped into a thought-provoking campaigns.
Then one guy came to call me in and shown me direction to go upstairs. I climbed that wood staircases and when up, that leads to the other department, passing through it I entered conference room...er...library. No I think it was conference room, round glass table was installed in the cente with chairs around it. On the one side of the room there was showcase which shelved all the books. Indeed I was tempted to put my hand on it to see the collection.
Then again I came down to had a chat with Mr. Ravi and ya at last I even got opportunity to see copy department. In all this was an excellent experience.

Kindly let me know about this para as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.