Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
hello,
good morning
I want to konw how the geographical location of UK affects its culture,politic,economic and so on
i'll be happy if you have any ideas about this subject
I want to exchange ideas about this topic / especially uk people who could strengthen my UNDERSTANDING about a their own culture

I have already read about this/Modern Britain by john Irwin/ and i hope that someone can help me

so what do you think??????????
regards

freezeframe

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Don't you already have another thread on this topic? Your persistence makes it sound like homework.

symaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
good afternoon
Mr bhaisahab havd moved this thread to what he felt is a more appropriate forum.
and for me i dont thik that /Editing & Writing Topics / is the right forum because as you know it is An area devoted to writing essays, articles and stories where you can get help and advice about structure and style and for me I want to exchange ideas about this topic because i have already /modern britain by peter brmhead/ and i do not need an advice about my style ,it is not an essay or a paragraph
so ,if you see it as being homework ,don't answer me. as i mention i have a book /modern britain by peter brmhead/which talk about this point ,anyway thank you sir......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.