• Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default malasana

Hi All,

I write to improve my english. Please let me know the mistake in my paragraph below

--------------------------------
    Malasana: A beautiful posture for pregnancy to practice. The meaning of malasana is excretion posture. In India, this is the posture where Indians do potty. In a few of the countries this is the birthing position. Malasana is a wonderful posture for health pregnancy. It gives the message to the pelvic floor muscles. It also stretches the ankles, the groins and the back torso. This is also known as squat. It tones the belly. Generally Indian families have at least one toilet of Indian style. So people in India get their exercise every day since they are potty trained. Moreover, in this style of toilets, there are just the feet which in contact with the toilet sheet and so there is minimum chances of getting infections. So choose the Indian style toilet if building your own house !!!

-------------------------------------

Thanks in advance
    Gauri

luschen is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: malasana

Hi, see my suggestions below
    Quote Originally Posted by gauri_agr View Post
    Hi All,

I write to improve my english. Please let me know the mistake in my paragraph below

--------------------------------
    Malasana: A beautiful posture for pregnancy to practice[to practice during pregnancy]. The meaning of malasana is excretion posture. In India, this is the posture where Indians do potty[defecate]. In a few of the countries this is the birthing position. Malasana is a wonderful posture for [promoting a] health[y] pregnancy. It gives the[sends a] message to the pelvic floor muscles. It also stretches the ankles, the groins and the back torso. This is also known as squat. It tones the belly. Generally Indian families have at least one toilet of Indian style. So people in India get their exercise every day since they are potty[toilet] trained. Moreover, in this style of toilets, there are just the feet which [are] in contact with the toilet {would sound better to say "... toilets, just the feet are in contact with the toilet"}sheet and so there is minimum[minimal] chances of getting infections. So choose the Indian style toilet if building your own house !!!

-------------------------------------

Thanks in advance
    Gauri

gauri_agr is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location: