Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Hi All,

I write to improve my english. Please let me know the mistake in my paragraph below

--------------------------------
Malasana: A beautiful posture for pregnancy to practice. The meaning of malasana is excretion posture. In India, this is the posture where Indians do potty. In a few of the countries this is the birthing position. Malasana is a wonderful posture for health pregnancy. It gives the message to the pelvic floor muscles. It also stretches the ankles, the groins and the back torso. This is also known as squat. It tones the belly. Generally Indian families have at least one toilet of Indian style. So people in India get their exercise every day since they are potty trained. Moreover, in this style of toilets, there are just the feet which in contact with the toilet sheet and so there is minimum chances of getting infections. So choose the Indian style toilet if building your own house !!!

-------------------------------------

Thanks in advance
Gauri

luschen

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, see my suggestions below
Hi All,

I write to improve my english. Please let me know the mistake in my paragraph below

--------------------------------
Malasana: A beautiful posture[STRIKE] for pregnancy to practice[/STRIKE][to practice during pregnancy]. The meaning of malasana is excretion posture. In India, this is the posture where Indians [STRIKE]do potty[/STRIKE][defecate]. In a few [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] countries this is the birthing position. Malasana is a wonderful posture for [promoting a] health[y] pregnancy. It [STRIKE]gives the[/STRIKE][sends a] message to the pelvic floor muscles. It also stretches the ankles, the groin[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] and the back torso. This is also known as squat. It tones the belly. Generally Indian families have at least one toilet of Indian style. So people in India get their exercise every day since they are [STRIKE]potty[/STRIKE][toilet] trained. Moreover, in this style of toilets, there are just the feet which [are] in contact with the toilet {would sound better to say "... toilets, just the feet are in contact with the toilet"}[STRIKE]sheet[/STRIKE] and so there is [STRIKE]minimum[/STRIKE][minimal] chances of getting infections. So choose the Indian style toilet if building your own house !!!

-------------------------------------

Thanks in advance
Gauri

gauri_agr

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States