• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help on grammar

I would like to ensure weather the following sentences are in correct format. Please correct if there are any mistakes.

1. Did any of your clients who have lodged their food supply application in March 2011, get the application approved from the department?
    2. My friend told me that donít help others too much unless if they ask you something do because the more I do the more they expect from me and those tasks will be permanently assigned to me.
    3. Hi Amal, you told me something about software version numbers when we leaving the office last Wednesday evening. You wanted to arrange a meeting with us to discuss this further yesterday. I was very busy yesterday and could not make any arrangements for a meeting. I am wondering weather you are available for a meeting between 2.00pm and 5.00pm today.
    4. Australian government is planing to hire around 30000 skills workers from India in the near future. This decision has been made due to the high skills shortage in the mining sector in wester Australia. The government is also concerning to open a few education institutions in India and provide skills which is currently demand in Australia to Indian students. Students who successfully complete the course will be eligible to come to Australia on working visa. there are many overseas graduates including Indians who have completed their studies and working not in their field of study. They are also holding Australian resident visa as well. It would be good the government can focus on these graduates on providing training to develop their skills rather than focusing on training graduates in overseas.
    Last edited by english_learn; 06-May-2011 at 04:09.

english_learn is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help on grammar