Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi,

Topic
Do you prefer to play team sports or individual sports?

I would rather play team sports because members of the team have a collaboration and can corporate at the time of playing. They share their capability and make up the faults and mistakes of themselves and other members. If one member is injured or has a problem, he or she is simply placed with the other one. What is more, group activities make one enjoy playing and learning something new. They also learn how to give some assistance to one another both in playing time and the other time. To me, stress might be less if individuals play team sports, in fact; they divide the stressful time of competition into small parts and can over come or make less some difficulties around them.

Thanks to these advantages of team sports I have mentioned above, I prefer playing sports in a team to playing sports individually.

Last edited:

licinio

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
This is my suggestion, but check it with someone else as I'm a learner myself. The sentences in italics are obscure and I couldn't make out their meaning. Regards.

I prefer playing team sports because the members of the team make up a sort of partnership and can cooperate at the time of playing. They share their capability (?) and make up for the faults and mistakes of any of the team members. If one member is injured or has a problem, he or she is simply placed with the other one (?). What is more, group activities let one enjoy playing and allow one to learn something new. They also teach how to give assistance both during playing time and at other moments. In my opinion, stress could be reduced if people played more team sports. In fact they divide the stressful time of competition into small parts and can over come or make less some difficulties around them (?).
In view of the advantages of team sports mentioned above, I prefer playing sports in a team to playing sports individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.