This May 2011 I have completed four years with your organization. It has been a great professional experience for me. If I have to pen down few best projects, we have worked as a team it would be launching Popley’s loyalty programme – PURE; a continuous & challenging job , cartoon scripts – chaiwala, three ladies, which I also believe have a great potential in the market & we are making remarkable progress over a period of time. I do not think I would have gained such a vast experience in any other agency not also in O&M.

I have always worked not as an employee, but as a stakeholder because you had been a great mentor. It was you who have said that I am good at delivering ideas for strategies and branding. I have planned to do an executive MBA, which is in the best interest of organization and also for me.

I am not resigning from the organization but as situation demand, I have to switch to part-time employee.

Before I take up these assignments, I have some other very important tasks that I need to fulfill on priority bases. So I will be on leave from 23rd May till 10 June. Although I will not be in office but I will definitely be available through mails 24X7 and I will make sure that all the work goes smoothly.

I would like to request you to issue me experience and relieving letter because these documents I need for admission.