• Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Plz help me proofread this paragraph

Topic : some reasons why relationships break up
    Breaking up seems to be one of the worst things that no one who is falling in love would like to happen. However, there is something that we sometimes have to accept because life is not a house full of beautiful flowers. Therefore, when your partner wants to go on his own way, it is necessary to keep a fresh mind then think of the reasons which led you to the failure so that you can build up another relationship better. According to a research carried out by the psychologists from Oxford University, there are three common causes. Firstly, if you can not stop thinking of your ex as well as the sweet memories though you are in love with another guy then you may neglect your partnerís tender care which will consequently hurt your mate. Secondly, if you feel more sad than happy when you are with your partner in view of his odd appearance or the different viewpoints, sooner or later you will deliberately break up. Finally, if your love is one-sided, it is impossible to remain the romance. On account of the fact that love must be based on the mutual benefit, you can not give only and your mate just wants to take. Gradually, both of you will be bored and disappointed, resulting from you deficiency in affection. In conclusion, it is not easy to remain a relationship, however, as long as you are willing to love with your whole heart, you can find your Mr. Right one day

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Plz help me proofread this paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by casablanca_30391 View Post
    Topic : some reasons why relationships break up
    Breaking up seems to be one of the worst things that no one who is falling in love would never like to happen. However, thereit is something that we sometimes have to accept because life is not a house full of beautiful flowers (or bed of roses). Therefore, when your partner wants to go on his or her own way, it is necessary to keep a fresh mind then, think of the reasons which led you to the failure so that you can build up another develop a new and better relationship better. According to a research carried out by the psychologists from Oxford University, there are three common causes. Firstly, if you can not stop thinking of your ex as well as and the sweet memories even though you are in love with another guy, then you may neglect your new partner’s tender care which will consequently hurt your matehim or her. Secondly, if you feel more sad than happy when you are with your partner in view of his odd appearance (?) or the different viewpoints, sooner or later you will deliberately break up. Finally, if your love is one-sided, it is impossible to remain the romancecontinue the relationship. On account of the fact that Because love must be based on the mutual benefit, you can not give only and your mate just wants to take. Gradually, both of you will be bored and disappointed, resulting from you deficiency in affection. In conclusion, it is not easy to remain in a relationship, however, as long as you are willing to love with your whole heart, you can find your Mr. or Ms. Right one day.
    A few suggestions.
    Last edited by billmcd; 20-May-2011 at 16:34. Reason: typo