• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Thai
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

• Post Thanks / Like

I wrote an introduction of myself to my school teacher. help me check the grammars.pl

Hello, my name is... Most people call me Ö Iím 16 years old. I was born on April
    21st 1995. Thereíre 4 people in my family including myself. My father, my mother, my
    brother and myself. My parents are divorced. I live with my mom and my brother. My dad comes to see me once or twice a week. So it is not that bad having divorced parents. My brotherís name is Aun. He is 14 years old. He studies in Mattayom 2. I love watching movies and series. Especially American movies and series. My English is improving a lot since I started to watch them. I learn some new vocabularies and idioms. My listening and speaking is improving ,too. So having a cable TV is not that bad. You just have to choose the good show and spend your time wisely. I also love listening to music. My favourite singer is Taylor Swift. She is very talented. She can sing , act and write a very good songs. I love songs that the meaning is so wonderful and the melody is captured my heart. I like reading books. A story of a girl is my favourite book so far. I cried while I was reading it. I totally understand the feeling of a girl in the book. Itís written by Sara Zaar. I canít wait to read her next book. I want to be a writer when I grow up. But my dad doesnít like this idea at all. He wants me to be a doctor. I donít want to be a doctor. I donít want to work in the hospital for the rest of my life. I hate being with people that I know nothing about them accept their illness. I prefer working alone and thatís what writers do.
    ## please help me check these grammar. I always make mistakes even though I check it twice. ###

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: I wrote an introduction of myself to my school teacher. help me check the grammar

Welcome to the forum. We hope you will find it helpful - even if it isn't this time.

If this is for your teacher, it appears to be a homework assignment. Please don't ask us to do or correct your homework; this is a place to discuss language.

Please use a larger font - the one you used is quite difficult for some of us to read.