I wrote an introduction of myself to my school teacher. help me check the grammars.pl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue lullaby

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Hello, my name is... Most people call me … I’m 16 years old. I was born on April
21st 1995. There’re 4 people in my family including myself. My father, my mother, my
brother and myself. My parents are divorced. I live with my mom and my brother. My dad comes to see me once or twice a week. So it is not that bad having divorced parents. My brother’s name is Aun. He is 14 years old. He studies in Mattayom 2. I love watching movies and series. Especially American movies and series. My English is improving a lot since I started to watch them. I learn some new vocabularies and idioms. My listening and speaking is improving ,too. So having a cable TV is not that bad. You just have to choose the good show and spend your time wisely. I also love listening to music. My favourite singer is Taylor Swift. She is very talented. She can sing , act and write a very good songs. I love songs that the meaning is so wonderful and the melody is captured my heart. I like reading books. A story of a girl is my favourite book so far. I cried while I was reading it. I totally understand the feeling of a girl in the book. It’s written by Sara Zaar. I can’t wait to read her next book. I want to be a writer when I grow up. But my dad doesn’t like this idea at all. He wants me to be a doctor. I don’t want to be a doctor. I don’t want to work in the hospital for the rest of my life. I hate being with people that I know nothing about them accept their illness. I prefer working alone and that’s what writers do.
## please help me check these grammar. I always make mistakes even though I check it twice. ###

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum. We hope you will find it helpful - even if it isn't this time.

If this is for your teacher, it appears to be a homework assignment. Please don't ask us to do or correct your homework; this is a place to discuss language.

Please use a larger font - the one you used is quite difficult for some of us to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.