• Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello, Can someone check my grammar please

Hello everyone I am new here and I wanted to learn to write properly so I've decided to blog about my life. However I just don't want to post it online as it's embarrassing to post a badly written piece. Can you please check it for me and add any comments about it. Please don't laugh.

Thank you in advance.

Yes I have, 2 years ago for almost a year!!! Yíall read it right 1 long shitty year. Who? I heard you asked? Well letís keep it anonymous for now :D. What happened was, after a 3 years relationship everything just went to trash as long distance relationship doesnít work especially if youíre 6679 miles apart.

We were kind of a long distance relationship anyways before she went abroad to study. But then, we often see each other every couple of months and we were able to talk over the phone every day. But since she left, everything has changed. We donít talk as much as we used to, itís impossible for us to see each other because of the distance then after a few months everything fell apart. Our first break up was mutual and then we realised that we kind of still have feelings for each other so weíve decided to give it another shot. The second break up was the worst. It ruined and tore me into pieces but Iím not going into detail as itíll take forever.

After that I played a lot and hurt so many feelings. I donít treat girls with respect and I always make them believe that theyíre so special but deep inside me theyíre only part of the game. Its evil I know but Iíve lost faith in trusting a relationship because of what happened between us. I made a promise that sooner or later sheíll regret the moment she said I love you no more but everything has changed.

Iíve realised that life goes on and playing wouldnít bring her back. There is no point in hating someone you used to love as it is part of a relationship. I just told myself that everything happen for a reason and itís not her fault to love me less as Iíd probably did the same thing sooner or later in our relationship.

luschen is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello, Can someone check my grammar please

I think it sounds fine - when you write informally like this I think there is more latitude than if you are writing for instance, a formal paper. There are no embarrassing grammatical errors in your post.

pjrzn is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello, Can someone check my grammar please