Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Canada
Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your advertisment on the local newspaper saying that you are hiring.I am writing to apply for the position of waitress.

I worked as a customer service clerk in a laundrymat for two years.I always provide excellent service to all my clients.
I also know about the working process in a resterant.I am good at team work too.
Moreover, I am a fast learner, I am very easy to accept new things.I really think I am the best one for your resterant!
I have attached my resume in this letter,if you have any question please don't hesitate to call my cellphone at ××××××.

Thank you for your time!Looking forward to your reply.

sky

sarah GREEK

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
i am not a teacher,but i think this sentence should be better.i have been a customer service clerk for two years.Am i right ?
Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your advertisment on the local newspaper saying that you are hiring.I am writing to apply for the position of waitress.

I worked as a customer service clerk in a laundrymat for two years.I always provide excellent service to all my clients.
I also know about the working process in a resterant.I am good at team work too.
Moreover, I am a fast learner, I am very easy to accept new things.I really think I am the best one for your resterant!
I have attached my resume in this letter,if you have any question please don't hesitate to call my cellphone at ××××××.

Thank you for your time!Looking forward to your reply.

sky

Status
Not open for further replies.