Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Anyone willing to contribute? :)

Hello guys!

As some of you here know, I'm a young (lol) English teacher. I'm currently working on my diploma work which investigates the role of personality factors and anxiety states in second language learning.

To explore the issue in question I've designed a neat questionnaire and I hope for enthusiastic response from you guys. My ambitious aim is to find a sample of like 100 respondents - in order for the findings to be representative.

To cut the long story short: I NEED YOUR HELP. Here are some requirements you have to meet:

1. Your mother tongue is NOT English
    2. You learn (or learned in the past) English as a Second Language in a classroom environment (a private or public school)

To convince you even more, I'll tell you that there are no open-ended questions, just 30 questions/statements of multiple choice type, so the whole project will not be time-consuming for you. Needless to say, you will remain anonymous and the information I will gather will only be used for the purpose of my thesis.

So, [if interested contact me by private message] I will send you the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation :)
    Last edited by Tdol; 10-Sep-2005 at 19:25. Reason: email removed

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Anyone willing to contribute? :)

I have reomoved the email because we have a policy to do so as they get farmed and used for spam and it involves responsibilities for things we can't control. However, anyone can contact you through the Private Message facility and you can send that way.