Hi, I have been unemployed for 2 months, and are dying to get a job.... I don't know if there is anything wrong with my cover letter, so I would like a second opinion... thanks guys

Manufacturing Lab Technologist

June, 9, 2011

STEMCELL Technologies Inc.

Dear Sir/Madam:

This letter expresses my most sincere interest in the full time Manufacturing Lab Technologist position.

As a holder of a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry, I am currently looking for more work experiences in the life science industry. I am delighted to hear that STEMCELL Technologies Inc is hiring, as STEMCELL Technologies Inc is a company with unlimited potentials. It is my wish that I can be part of the STEMCELL Technologies Inc.

To answer your requirement, I have 2 years of work experiences in research laboratories, which you can find the detail in my resume. From those positions, I have acquired effective English oral and written communications from project presentations, organization skills from documents and samples preparation, interpersonal skills from communications with other colleagues and completed many assignments in timely manner. Furthermore, I have developed problem solving skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office, and a strong attention to details through data analysis, review of research literatures and experimental troubleshoot.

To conclude this cover letter, I thank you for taking your valuable time to review my application. I will definitely look forward to an interview opportunity, so I can further elaborate on how my education, practical skills, and background can benefit STEMCELL Technologies Inc.

Sincerely,

(my name)