Can someone revise my cover letter for Erasmus? Thank you very much.

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is ..., and I am currently attending the first year of the ...... course in Milan.
I have decided to apply for this programme because I think it represents a great opportunity for my future.

I am sure that these months will contribute to my personal development by expanding my knowledge and experience in different academic disciplines.
The variety and quality of the offered courses is the main reason that made (school) my first choice: I would be very interested in attending the Graphic Design & Communication course, as well as Fashion Promotion & Imaging.

I believe Great Britain to be the perfect country for me to study in: this opportunity will allow me to improve my English, which is an essential skill if you want to work in the fashion world.
Furthermore, living near one of the world's fashion capitals will be a great source of inspiration, and will help me growing in terms of creativity.

Living abroad it's the crucial step to achieve an international and intercultural education, and it also speeds up the necessary need to become independent in daily life.

I think I have all the necessary requirements and qualities to participate this exchange programme: I am strongly motivated, flexible and hard working; I am very sociable and open-minded, and I look forward to get in contact with new cultures and people.
With regard to my language skills, I definitely can take classes and study in English.
I posses a First Certificate for the English language (FCE, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations), which correspond to an Upper Intermediate B2 level.

I believe that studying at ... will have a positive impact on my future professional life, and will valuable for both my studies and overall general development.

Thank you for your attention
Yours faithfully,