Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please check

I have lots of learn under your supervision and I want more. As you know I have completed my sales management course but I don’t have practical practices therefore I request you to please give me some work related to sales tax return or A/c. It is my great elation you will give me my progress in learning to coach and it will help to benefit our organization.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
please check the above paragraph and correct these grammatical mistake

Ouisch

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please provide a little more information.... what is "A/c"? In AmE, "sales tax return" would lead me to believe that you are studying accounting, but I need more background information in order to help you with your paragraph. :)

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please provide a little more information.... what is "A/c"? In AmE, "sales tax return" would lead me to believe that you are studying accounting, but I need more background information in order to help you with your paragraph. :)

I am working as an account assistant and I want to write a request email to my supervisor to please give me some work related to Sales-Tax-Return.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan

if you need more information about me then i will porvide you. i am waiting for your positive reply

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.