• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Kurdish
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Hi please, could you check this report frme .Iam not sure about the grammar . thanks

I was born and raised in a family who has always encouraged me to get success in every academic venture. I have undertaken, becoming the first doctor in our family's recent past. I have adopted my parent's standards of how to conduct yourself in life, to be disciplined and work hard at every thing you undertake. I have an inquisitive nature, enjoying challenges and mysteries. I resolved to take on the intellectual challenges medicine offered and dedicate my life to pursuit of medicine. Combined with this is how impressed. I have been with the compassionate and selfless service of the physicians.
    My entering the field of medicine and determined to choose Obstetrics and Gynaecology as a speciality has been fuelled by a tragic past. There is nothing as painful as losing a child at birth. I would share a moment of sadness with my old sister while she lost her first baby due to prolonged fetal distress.By the time the obstetrician arrived , but the baby died because it was too late. Unfortunately she is one of tens of thousands of an expectant mothers who hopes are dashed in the delivery room.

During my medical school , I studied general medical subject such as surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology , pediatrics and phychiatry. At that time I obtained most pleasure and fulfilment in OB/GYN .And also my desire to practise OB/GYN has grown as my exposure to the speciality increased.
    In my quest for quality medical training , I was excited to learn about the family clinic project in which as a first year I chose to participate in the care of an obstetrics patients. As a result I was able to appreciate the impact of an OB/GYN physician in the primary care role. Later on during the year, I participated in an elective in which I was able to observe surgical treatment of benign gynecologic diseases. surgical treatment and office procedures provide quick result that gave the necessary information to prepare a comprehensive treatment plan or cure.

During my clinical rotations I furthered my interest in GYN due to its main goal of improving women's quality of life. This was particularly evident when I worked in a clinic where women were treated for menopausal symptoms. It was rewarding to see these patients at follow - up with improved symptoms and better abilities to cope with menopause.In addition, I had incredible opportunity to assist and perform major and minor operations. My decision to go into OB/GYN was further solidified after I did my third year rotations. After performing many (firsts) as my first delivery, first overnight and first closing in a hysterectomy - I realised that I had found my place. Of all my work , I have never found greater inspiration or fulfilment than with OB/GYN. I think it is a special field because it allows one to care a women from adolescence to old age and incorporate both medical knowledge and surgical skill. I was developing myself as a professional doctor. Each new challenge taught me more skills, sharping my existing abilities and confidently a waiting the next challenge.

Through my experiences , I discovered both my strength and shortcomings. While I am able to make important patient care decision in stressful situation, I learnt my limitations and recognised when to ask for assistance.

In order to achieve my goals of becoming OB/GYN - I need to be exposed to quality facility that aid in the further development of my existence clinical skills while increasing my professional experiences. The prospect of a residency assignment in OB/GYN is incredibly exciting to me. This is my field where I feel fulfilled and aim to leave my mark in. I take advantage of opportunities whenever they present themselves. I am intent up on filling my time and my life with being the best OB/GYN , promoter of healthy lifestyle choice and researcher that I can. I look forward to continue my education in OBGYN in academically strong residency program.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Kurdish
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi please, could you check this report frme .Iam not sure about the grammar . tha

I was born and raised in a family who has always encouraged me to get success in every academic venture. I have undertaken, becoming the first doctor in our family's recent past. I have adopted my parent's standards of how to conduct yourself in life, to be disciplined and work hard at every thing you undertake. I have an inquisitive nature, enjoying challenges and mysteries. I resolved to take on the intellectual challenges medicine offered and dedicate my life to pursuit of medicine. Combined with this is how impressed. I have been with the compassionate and selfless service of the physicians.
    My entering the field of medicine and determined to choose Obstetrics and Gynaecology as a speciality has been fuelled by a tragic past. There is nothing as painful as losing a child at birth. I would share a moment of sadness with my old sister while she lost her first baby due to prolonged fetal distress.By the time the obstetrician arrived , but the baby died because it was too late. Unfortunately she is one of tens of thousands of an expectant mothers who hopes are dashed in the delivery room.

During my medical school , I studied general medical subject such as surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology , pediatrics and phychiatry. At that time I obtained most pleasure and fulfilment in OB/GYN .And also my desire to practise OB/GYN has grown as my exposure to the speciality increased.
    In my quest for quality medical training , I was excited to learn about the family clinic project in which as a first year I chose to participate in the care of an obstetrics patients. As a result I was able to appreciate the impact of an OB/GYN physician in the primary care role. Later on during the year, I participated in an elective in which I was able to observe surgical treatment of benign gynecologic diseases. surgical treatment and office procedures provide quick result that gave the necessary information to prepare a comprehensive treatment plan or cure.

During my clinical rotations I furthered my interest in GYN due to its main goal of improving women's quality of life. This was particularly evident when I worked in a clinic where women were treated for menopausal symptoms. It was rewarding to see these patients at follow - up with improved symptoms and better abilities to cope with menopause.In addition, I had incredible opportunity to assist and perform major and minor operations. My decision to go into OB/GYN was further solidified after I did my third year rotations. After performing many (firsts) as my first delivery, first overnight and first closing in a hysterectomy - I realised that I had found my place. Of all my work , I have never found greater inspiration or fulfilment than with OB/GYN. I think it is a special field because it allows one to care a women from adolescence to old age and incorporate both medical knowledge and surgical skill. I was developing myself as a professional doctor. Each new challenge taught me more skills, sharping my existing abilities and confidently a waiting the next challenge.

Through my experiences , I discovered both my strength and shortcomings. While I am able to make important patient care decision in stressful situation, I learnt my limitations and recognised when to ask for assistance.

In order to achieve my goals of becoming OB/GYN - I need to be exposed to quality facility that aid in the further development of my existence clinical skills while increasing my professional experiences. The prospect of a residency assignment in OB/GYN is incredibly exciting to me. This is my field where I feel fulfilled and aim to leave my mark in. I take advantage of opportunities whenever they present themselves. I am intent up on filling my time and my life with being the best OB/GYN , promoter of healthy lifestyle choice and researcher that I can. I look forward to continue my education in OBGYN in academically strong residency program.