Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
South Korea
Hello everyone,

My name is Zakaria, currently studying Korean language in South Korea.

My request is to help me for writing a letter to my next university, and as you will see in my letter my English is not good yet but it's not bad as well :-D also am not use to write letters in English so you will probably find some weird sentences so please help me as soon as you can.

"to whom it may concern,

My name is Zakaria *****. I am a student at **********.

I am currently studying Korean.I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science from *****************.

My intention is to join ****** next spring semester, so my request is to provide me with all information that i need for that also i need a tutor so he can help me with my papers if they are acceptable by ***** or not, if it's possible of course.

I know that it's not time yet for the inscription but I want to began preparing my papers from now on because I already tried two times to apply for ****** but I failed each time because of the lack of time that ****** give us to prepare everything.

Please take my request in consideration and if you need any information please let me know, i will provide them as soon as i can.

Thank you for your time."

Thank you for your help :)

Last edited:

lezakkaz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
South Korea