Thread: edictionary

Anonymous Guest

Default edictionary

hi, firs i want to explain my job as an outreach worker.
    i work with a lot of familyes and my job is empower them to accomplish their goals for the future. And most of my parents goals is to learn enlish they are all hispanic, Do you have any handouts with just the basic words in english and spanis.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: edictionary

Quote Originally Posted by gperla
    hi, firs i want to explain my job as an outreach worker.
    i work with a lot of familyes and my job is empower them to accomplish their goals for the future. And most of my parents goals is to learn enlish they are all hispanic, Do you have any handouts with just the basic words in english and spanis.
    Hello,

Firstly, what do you mean by 'basic words'. Would you have a list? Also, and before you type in the list, there are several very good Spanish to English Dictionaries on-line and they're free (no charge). One of them is:

http://www.freedict.com/onldict/spa.html

Secondly, if that doesn't work, you could always contact the City or Government office in the areas your clients are looking to settle down in, as those organizations are sure to have materials available for new North Americans / ESL learners. Look for titles like "immigration" and "ESL".

All the best,

Cas :)