hello
i am preparing my ielts now and write some essays which are needed to check errors .I am very appricated for your help

Title:Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?

My essay:
In this day and age, we dispose tons of rubbish in every drop-off sites across the world. Furthermore, the increasing rate of rubbish is produced much faster than its is disposed of,ition, which makes our planet becoming difficult to live in day after day.

Obviously, the causes of waste production are manifold. The ascending pace of living leaves people left less time to conduct their lives in a environment-friendly way. The original meals , needing hours to cook at the kitchen, are substituted with fast ones with convenient package, usually plastic bags which are not disintegrated by nature for hundreds of years. Moreover, the usage cycle of all kinds of equipmentshas processing a decline accompanying with the growth of economy. In some regions, especially developing countries, some industrial factories dump countless of garbage, those of which are can be reused or disposed of in a safe way. Additionally, the public irresponsibility is another reason for this phenomenon.

On the basis of these reasons, governments, as the authorities of countries, should enforce a series of policies to improve and address this problem. Firstly, boosting the welfare system in order to lessen life stress for citizens which will give people much more time to manage and enjoy their lives.Secondly, it is necessary to enhance the public awareness of environmental preservation, which is the radical solution to settle this problem. Also, some legislations and laws should be enforcedlegalled to make a punishhmentfor manufactories for breaking the laws.

Overall from the the discussion above, it can be seen that the causes are numerous for the brought out the overloaded of rubbish are various and the government should take a variety methods for different reasons to solve thise phenomenon.