Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I want to issue a warning letter to the supervisor for not checking his staff's daily report- please see below.
Dear Mr.....
It has been come to my attention that as a supervisor, you are not monitoring your staff’s daily report thoroughly. We have found lot of mistakes from your staff’s daily report. This is dereliction of your responsibilities. You are hereby required to check/ monitor your staff’s daily work schedule without any deviation. Any further errors found from any staff members daily report, you will be subject to disciplinary action.

Manager

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I want to issue a warning letter to the supervisor for not checking his staff's daily report- please see below.
Dear Mr.....
It has [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] come to my attention that as [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] supervisor, you are not monitoring your staff’s daily report thoroughly. We have found a lot of (OR numerous) mistakes [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] in your staff’s daily report. This is dereliction of your responsibilities. You are hereby required to check/ monitor your staff’s daily work schedule without any deviation. Any further errors found from any staff members' daily report, [STRIKE]you will be subject to [/STRIKE] will result in disciplinary action.

Manager

Suggestions.

riquecohen

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Brazil
Dear Mr.....
It has come to my attention that [STRIKE]as a supervisor,[/STRIKE] you are not thoroughly monitoring your staff’s daily reports.[STRIKE] thoroughly. [/STRIKE]We have found [STRIKE]lot of [/STRIKE] many mistakes [STRIKE]from [/STRIKE] in your staff’s daily reports. This is dereliction of your responsibilities. You are hereby[STRIKE]required [/STRIKE]directed to check/ monitor your staff’s daily work schedules without any deviation. Any further errors found [STRIKE]from [/STRIKE] in any staff member's daily report[STRIKE], you will be subject[/STRIKE] will subject youto disciplinary action.

Manager
I hope this helps.
PS- I see that billmcd has been quicker to reply. I concur with his suggestions, as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.