[Essay] Could you please help me to check this letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A man in Sydney

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Australia
Hi everyone,
Could you please help me to check this complaint letter? I need it looks like a native speaker's writing. Also, Could you help me to change this letter to a complaint letter of an electrical product (e.g. a TV or DVD).
Thank you!

Dear Manager,
I am unhappy with the quality of a wardrobe which I brought at ABC Rhodes store on 24 of June and I am writing to seek a remedy.

First, the wardrobe doors do not open and shut properly and the stain on the wardrobe is uneven,with one half darker than the other. Also, the integrated damper of the two drawers is faulty. It is unable to control the drawers to run smoothly and silently. The wardrobe is delievered on 25th of June and I found all these problems as soon as I unpacked it from the box.

I feel this is not of an acceptable quality and does not match the sample I was shown in store. I would like you to replace it with one of the same quality and finish as the sample and arrange for the return of the wardrobe at no cost.

I have attached a photocopy of my receipt as a proof of purchase.

I would like to have this problem solved quickly. If I do not hear from you within a fortnight, I will consider lodging a formal complaint with the fair trading.

I could be called at work, or via my mobile phone.

Yours faithfully

XXX

Last edited:

hello_there

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
Dear Manager,
I am unhappy with the quality of a wardrobe which I brought at ABC Rhodes store on 24 of June and I am writing to seek a remedy.

First, the wardrobe doors do not open and shut properly and the stain on the wardrobe is uneven,with one half darker than the other. Also, the integrated damper of the two drawers is faulty. It is unable to control the drawers to run smoothly and silently. The wardrobe was delievered on 25th of June and I found all these problems as soon as I unpacked it from the box.

I feel this wardrobe is not of an acceptable quality and does not match the sample I was shown in store. I would like you to replace it with one of the same quality and finish as the sample and arrange for the return of the wardrobe at no cost.

I have attached a photocopy of my receipt as a proof of purchase.

I would like to have this problem solved quickly. If I do not hear from you within a fortnight, I will consider lodging a formal complaint with the fair trading.

I could be called at work, or via my mobile phone.you should include the numbers

Yours faithfully

XXX[/QUOTE/
Hope this helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.