Hi,
I am writing a motivation letter for a master degree and i would like to have comments about it, thanks a lot!

Xxx University
Dear Mr. XXXXX
It is with great pleasure that I submit my application for the Master Degree Programme in Business Administration, starting in September 2011 at xxx University. I have already graduated in 2008 and obtained a bachelor degree of Science in Industrial Engineering, allowing me to make a strong contribution to the University.
My academic performance has always been on the top of class and this helped me to be a Teacher Assistant of core subjects of my career such as Management and Control of Quality and Design and Analysis of Experiments.
The years of university education and working in industry have been enriching experience (academically and otherwise) and have made me see the necessity of further my studies, because the world demands deeper knowledge and constant update and business trend and the way of manage them successfully, that is why I have chosen the Master in Business Administration.
xxx University offers the opportunity of taking the course of my interest in a highly prestigious institution and moreover, the possibility to establish relationships in a multicultural environment. I am aware of the kind of responsibility and dedication this will demand from me in order to achieve the best results, but I believe my background qualifies me for such a Master Course.
I am waiting for your kind and positive response. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,