Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
Lebanon
hello,my name is sara,i live in Lebanon with my family in a big house,i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.i study busneiss in saint joseph university in lebanon.i like to go shopping and watch tv specialy a documantery programes,and i send much of my time chatting with my friends.i 'm talkative and i like to meet new pepole.i belive self confident is the important caractere i have.i want to be a succeed busneisswoman,so i want to study and work hard to have a expriences to do everythings very good and be good in my work,and i like to constructor a special family and be a very godd mother.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
hello,my name is sara,i live in Lebanon with my family in a big house,i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.i study busneiss in saint joseph university in lebanon.i like to go shopping and watch tv specialy a documantery programes,and i send much of my time chatting with my friends.i 'm talkative and i like to meet new pepole.i belive self confident is the important caractere i have.i want to be a succeed busneisswoman,so i want to study and work hard to have a expriences to do everythings very good and be good in my work,and i like to constructor a special family and be a very godd mother.

I don't know if you only want to introduce or yourself or you want us to correct your writing.

However, first, you need to look at your use of capital letters and punctuation.

1) Use a capital letter at the beginning of every sentence.
2) Put a space after every comma and every full stop.
3) Always capitalise the word "I".

Please write your paragraph again and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.