[Grammar] Request letter for school admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyothidasm

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi,

I need help in writing a request letter to the prncipal for school admision with an exception of the over age criteria. Below is the draft letter written. Kindly let me know if I need to make some changes.

To,
The Principal,
Children’s Home Nursery.

Sub: Request for seeking admission into nursery at the age of 2 years 9months 9days as on June 01, 2012.

Madam,
With due respect, I, Jyothi das, father of Yatee, humbly request admission of my daughter to your nursery school for the academic year 2012-13.

I writing this letter to express my concern that my daughter, born on August 21, 2008, would be 2years 9months and 9days old as on June 01, 2012. I was informed that she might not be considered for admission into nursery, as she is over age by couple of months. Kindly consider this letter as a request to address my concern.

I believe that Childrens home nursery is an exceptional school and that our daughter is precisely the kind of student the school is intended to serve. Also, considering the over age as an advantage of our daughter to be equipped with greater confidence and maturity, I request you to consider the application and do the needful.

Request you to consider the application with an exception to over age and if possible, would appreciate if I could get an appointment to meet you personally to discuss this concern and seek your suggestions.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,​

Thanks and regards,
Jyothidas M

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi,

I need help in writing a request letter to the prncipal for school admision with an exception of the over age criteria. Below is the draft letter written. Kindly let me know if I need to make some changes.

To,
The Principal,
Children’s Home Nursery.

Sub: Request for seeking admission into nursery at the age of 2 years 9months 9days as on June 01, 2012.

Madam,
With due respect, I, Jyothi das, father of Yatee, humbly request admission of my daughter to your nursery school for the academic year 2012-13.

I writing this letter to express my concern that my daughter, born on August 21, 2008, would be 2years 9months and 9days old as on June 01, 2012. I was informed that she might not be considered for admission into nursery, as she is over age by couple of months. Kindly consider this letter as a request to address my concern.

I believe that Childrens home nursery is an exceptional school and that our daughter is precisely the kind of student the school is intended to serve. Also, considering the over age as an advantage of our daughter to be equipped with greater confidence and maturity, I request you to consider the application and do the needful.

Request you to consider the application with an exception to over age and if possible, would appreciate if I could get an appointment to meet you personally to discuss this concern and seek your suggestions.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,​

Thanks and regards,
Jyothidas M

To: The Principal

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Seeking a placement for a child who will be slightly over the maximum age limit

My name is [name]. I would like to enrol my daughter, [name of daughter] into your nursery school for the academic year 2012-13.

I am aware that there is a maximum age limit for admission and my daughter will be over that age limit on the relevant date (she will be 2 years, 9 months and 9 days old on June 1st 2012).

However, I believe that my daughter would benefit greatly from a place at your nursery school and I also believe that her age would be an advantage as it will give her greater self-confidence and maturity. She would be an ideal pupil at your school and I believe she is exactly the kind of child that your school is designed to teach - she is confident, outgoing, intelligent and eager to learn.

I would be very grateful if you would consider my application for a place for my daughter despite her age. Should you wish to meet in person to discuss this, please contact me and I will be delighted to attend a meeting.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

jyothidasm

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi,

Thankyou for your response. Appreciate your efforts. That really helped me a lot.

Jyothidas M

Satheesh A

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I hereby sending school admission request letter format, Please assist me, If require any changes require in letter, kindly check and confirm to me to change. Am waiting your affirmative reply.

Thanks
Satheesh A

Respected Madam,

Sub: Seeking 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Std. School Admission of my Daughter Haarini S – Req.
- - - - - -

The purpose of this letter is to request that you consider my daughter, Haarini S, for enrolment to your school in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Standard. We have also attached her past year's mark card (LKG and UKG) for your review.

Haarini is studied at English Forums primary school at Lords Nursery School in Bangalore upto UKG, due to my Job Changes in Chennai. We are request her admission in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] std in your School. Please kindly consider our daughter as a potential student in your school. As you can see from her accomplishments, we want to give Haarini every opportunity in life to succeed and reach her full potential. We are confident that by attending your school, she will become better prepared to face life's challenges and to achieve her dreams.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.