Gender Differences in Minimal Responses

:Hypothesis
In my research I will discuss how men and women are often use minimal responses differently . in conversation.

.I am choosing this topica because it interesting and greet to see how wmon and men are using minimal responses in conversion.

Morning show is appearing the daily morning showing and took about many interesting topics that include multiple situation limelight the various aspects of the activities of our daily lives.

I am choosing one of intersting its episode which took The reasons for of girls escape to analyze how to use the men and women's responses to a minimum response in the conversation T.V interview.The conversation is 1 a hour long and I have record a conversation between them and all the minimal responses in the conversations are noting and collecting. In the ensuing study of the material, all the different situationsof minimal responses are mentioning . Then the uses of minimal responses are analyzing . At last the results are comparing and the differences between male and female uses of minimal responses are analyzing..