Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hello guys.. Can you please take a good look at the following sentence?

"One-Stop-Centre for wide range of process equipment."

1- Can you tell me the meaning of "one-stop-centre"?

2- Also, I have the impression that they missed the article before the word range, am I right?

3- One last thing: Can someone write that sentence in different words?

riquecohen

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Brazil
Hello guys.. Can you please take a good look at the following sentence?
It isn't a sentence. It doesn't have a verb. It appears to be an advertisement for some type of business.

"One-Stop-Centre for wide range of process equipment."

1- Can you tell me the meaning of "one-stop-centre"? It is a store where you can buy or rent everything you need for a specific purpose, such as athletic equipment, home repair equipment, photography supplies, cooking/kitchen supplies, etc.

2- Also, I have the impression that they missed the article before the word range, am I right?
It should probably read "One-Stop Centre for a wide range of processing equipment."
3- One last thing: Can someone write that sentence in different words?
I've only slightly modified the original text. It's not clear what type of processing equipment is being sold or rented.

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
They were talking about process equipment for oil, gas, petrochemicals, mineral processing, desalination and energy industries.

I'm trying to get a job at a process equipment manufacturer. Their vocabulary will be a bit of a challenge to me, but I will try to keep up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.