Please help me correct the following sentences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me correct the following sentences?

1) As instructed, I visited ABC playground and DEF park for checking whether or not the players on the soccer pitch possessed valid booking document yesterday. Because of raining occasionally throughout the morning, I found nobody but 3 people was jogging on the pitch while I arrived at ABC playground at 11:00 a.m. I kept staying at the park until 12:00 a.m. and I didn't see anybody playing soccer at the pitch before i I left.

2) At 1:00 p.m., I arrived at DEF park as the rain eased off. I found 16 youngsters playing soccer at the pitch. I accompanied with a security staff to approach the youngsters and asked them for showing me their booking document. They responded that they didn't possess any booking document but they continued playing on the pitch. When asked to leave the pitch, all of them refused to follow suit. Worse still, two youngsters threatened to punch me if I didn't leave them away imminently. At that moment, I had no other alternative, but to report the case to the police at 3:00 p.m.. With the assistance of the police, the youngster reluctantly left the pitch at 3:50 p.m..

Many thanks in advance!

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
1) As instructed, I visited ABC playground and DEF park to check whether or not the players on the soccer pitch possessed a valid booking document yesterday. Because of rain showers throughout the morning, I found only three people jogging on the pitch when I arrived at ABC playground at 11:00 a.m. I stayed at the park until 12:00 p.m. and I didn't see anybody playing soccer on the pitch before I left.

2) At 1:00 p.m., I arrived at DEF park as the rain eased off. I found 16 youngsters playing soccer on the pitch. Accompanied by a security officer I approached the youngsters and asked them to show me their booking document. They replied that they didn't possess any booking document but they continued playing. When asked to leave the pitch, all of them refused. Worse still, two youngsters threatened to punch me if I didn't leave them alone. At that moment, I had no other alternative but to report the case to the police at 3:00 p.m. On the instructions of the police, the youngsters reluctantly left the pitch at 3:50 p.m.

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Rover KE, thank you very much!

superkittyone

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Please help me correct the following composition?

This Summer has spent earlier, but it has been the best summer of my life because I was in Holland, I enjoyed a lot, and I visited the museum of my favorite painter "Van Gogh".
When I went to Amsterdam for the first time I was impressed because the city exudes very quietly, everybody were very kind, and I could practise my English conversation, because against the Spanish people, the Dutch people have skills to learn languages and they speak Dutch, English, a little Spanish and They are always learning.
I think this happens because they watch TV and Cinema without subtitles and They were settled by Germans and English army in the second world war.
In Spanish´s case, after civil war, Franco didn´t allow the coming of abroad products, and our parents hadn´t anything to eat, it was a hard time, and there weren´t time or resourses to learn and improve that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.