..i am not speaking english very well .I am writing a letter to a college asking for more financial aid. I need some help with grammar and structure. I appreciate your help...fee free to change or add some thing make latter look good ... thanks for help

I am really thankful for the generous award letter, but I still cannot afford to attend University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. I am writing this letter to explain my current financial and life situation . It is embarrassing, and at times completely hopeless. I hope you can help me.

In the spring of 2006, my whole family and I immigrated to the United States in hope of a better life. At this time, my parents did not speak a word of English, and had no financial; because of this, they very hard find job and got small pay . I watched my father come home after working more than 8 hours for day. My parent always provided me with the necessities in life: food, clothing, shelter, and so much more. But I knew my parent try their best but simply they cannot financially support my college education. because I am live with two litter sitter ; they very litter and need a lot financial to grow up. Last year, my parents bring home about $ 500.00 per week, and we live economize with it. This years, my farther work hours were cut from eight a day to six and then five( he driving 45 min-1 hour to his job). My parents have $89,000 in mortgages that they are struggling to pay; they pay $900.00 for the mortgage( monthly). They also need to pay for utilities and food. They are scrambling every dollar to pay these bills. Therefore, I cannot see myself asking my parents to take another loan on my behalf. My family simply cannot financially support my college education.

I been accepted for admission to the other University in Texas, but they can not help me about financial. however, Umass Dartmouth has wonderful teachers, staff, and learning environments. I knew it from my brother and the time I visit him(he was student of class 2012). I hope the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth my support me more financial.
I want to express my sincere appreciation for giving me the opportunity to explain my financial circumstances. I am looking forward to hearing good new from you.