Would you all be able to proof read the statement below?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koalachan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Hello all English teachers,

Would you all be able to proof read the statement below for me? Thank you very much in advance.

We are very proud to be partner with Mr Ken, a Japanese famous photographer, to distribute his camera in Iceland.

Mr Ken is a well known professional photographer for his ability to shoot anything his clients want , hence being call a multishooting photographer in Japan. He is famous as a film camera lover who is skillful in camera restoration particular in Ricoh Auto Half. Because of this passion, he published two books to share his immense knowledge of these cameres and being interview by NHK TV in 2010. The best is , some of the photos in his book is taken in Iceland !!!! . Mr Ken has told me personally that he likes Iceland a lot.

Mr Ken started working at Yashica after he graduateed from Tokyo
Photography College in 1967, and moved on to Magazinehouse Co Ltd. as fashion photographer on 1969 until 2003. Mr Ken has also been involved in photographing many famous actresses such as Anita Briem.

Mr Ken is also famous with his DIGITAL Ricoh Auto Half. Yes, you didn't get me wrong, it's a DIGITAL which was handmade by Mr Ken . These cameras are made by Mr Ken himself. The camera is a vintage body from 1960 and embedded with a Digital body. All these cameras come in very nice color and all are made by Mr Ken himself.

Last edited:

koalachan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
:cry:

anyways, i will do my best to proofread myself! thanks so much guys! i love this forum very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.