• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my letter

You have decided to apply for a job as a Spanish instructor that was advertised in the April edition of the magazine Teaching Professional. This ad was posted by Mr. John Sullivan, director of the Spanish department at the Language Institute of Great Britain in London, England. In your letter to Mr. Sullivan:
    Explain why you are writing

Describe your qualifications and experience
    Explain how they can contact
    ================================================== ====
    Dear Mr. Sullivan

I am writing this letter to apply for Spanish instructor job in regard to advertisement of Teaching Professional magazine which is published in the April. I know that Language Institute of Great Britain is one the famous institutes in London. I would like to work there and I hope that I can be helpful for your institute.

My name is John Smith. I am thirty two years old. I have graduated from Oxford University ten years ago. I have a bachelor degree in Spanish language. After university, I started my career as Spanish teacher in many schools. Actually, I have six years experience in teaching Spanish language.

Already, I am teaching in school six days per week. So, you could contact me by phone between 6 pm to 10 pm, using the number +66 33 452-8787 or email me at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours faithfully,
    John Smith.

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my letter

Quote Originally Posted by akm2446 View Post
    You have decided to apply for a job as a Spanish instructor that was advertised in the April edition of the magazine Teaching Professional. This ad was posted by Mr. John Sullivan, director of the Spanish department at the Language Institute of Great Britain in London, England. In your letter to Mr. Sullivan:

Explain why you are writing

Describe your qualifications and experience

Explain how they can contact

================================================== ====

Dear Mr. Sullivan

I am writing this letter to apply for the Spanish instructor job position in regard to advertisement of as advertised in the April edition of Teaching Professional magazine. which is published in the April. I know that the Language Institute of Great Britain is one the famous institutes institutions in London. I would like to work there and I hope that I can be helpful for your institute. I believe that I can be an asset to the institute.

My name is John Smith. I am thirty two years old. I have graduated from Oxford University ten years ago in 2001. I have a Bachelor degree in Spanish. language. After universityFollowing graduation, I started my career as a Spanish teacher in many several schools. Actually, I have six years experience in teaching the Spanish language.

Already Currently, I am teaching in school six days per week. So, you couldcan contact me by phone between 6 pm to 10 pm, using the number +66 33 452-8787 or email me at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours faithfully,

John Smith.
    Suggestions above. As a side comment, this appears to be a homework assignment and it would be best if your instructor reviewed your work, rather than he/she think that my suggestions were your work. But I was almost finished with my suggestions when it occurred to me. If I am correct in my assumption, next time submit your original work to your instructor.

akm2446 is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my letter