Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
I will be very grateful if somebody check this writing and give me a mark.
Firstly,this is the task:

62224796.png

And here it is the writing:

Study trip to Britain
Introduction
The aim of the report is to present the thriving and unsatisfactory aspects of the study trip to Britain and to recommend future improvements.
Living with a british family
On the whole, the host families were very amiable and considerate, but they were aged and old-fashioned. That is why our student sometimes felt uncomfortable. It is advisable to provide younger host families in order to be closer to our pupil’s generation.
The cultural programme
Despite the wide variety of museums located in Britain, most students consider that exhibiting so many museums is tedious and tiresome. What can excite and entertain them more is some theatre trips and undoubtedly live music.
Optional language classes
Unquestionably, the teachers are quite amicable and affectionate. However, that classes are not much in use out of the classroom because of the lack of spoken English. Devoting more time for speaking discussions will definitely help quite a lot.
The social programme
That is the most outstanding time from our trip. The students were extremely thrilled and they had a great opportunity to meet a lot of British students and practice the language. That is why it is highly recommended to enlarge the duration of that programme.
Conclusion
In conclusion, if those suggestions are considered, it is absolutely believed that it will improve the quality of our trip.

And also can you give me a comment on the content,organisation and cohesion,range,register and target reader?

hideandseek

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
oh,thank you so much
it is really helpful because i can see what stupid mistakes i 'm always making
by the way what mark can you put on this writing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.