Saudi Arabia
To,

General Manager
HHA & Co.Ltd
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Sub: Service Award Payment

Sir,

I am Anand D. Singh(Emp.No....) who was working with HHA as a service advisor since 2n June 2000. I came for my annual vacation and an unfortunate family issues I couldn't come back from my vacation. Due to special circumstance it is very necessary my presence in my family.

Based on above situation I hereby kindly request you to release my service award to my nominee Mr.Santhosh and he may manage to remit to me.

I take this opportunity to express my sincerest thanks to you and HHA management to giving me a chance to serve this esteemed organisation.

I hope your kind understanding and favourable consideration on my request.

Yours Sincerely,

Anand D. Singh

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
To,

General Manager
HHA & Co.Ltd
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Sub: Service Award Payment

Sir,

I am Anand D. Singh(Emp.No....) who was working with HHA as a service advisor since 2n June 2000. I [STRIKE]came[/STRIKE] went for my annual vacation and during that time an unfortunate family issue[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]occurred that prevented me from returning. [STRIKE]I couldn't come back from my vacation[/STRIKE]. Due to this special circumstance, it is very necessary that I remain here with [STRIKE]my presence in [/STRIKE]my family.

Based on [STRIKE]above[/STRIKE] this situation, I hereby kindly request that you [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] release my service award to my nominee Mr.Santhosh and he in turn may manage to [STRIKE]remit[/STRIKE] forward to me.

I take this opportunity to express my sincerest thanks to you and HHA management [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for giving me a chance to serve this esteemed organisation.

I hope for your kind understanding and favourable consideration [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] of my request.

Yours Sincerely,

Anand D. Singh

Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.