Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am an avid jewelry enthusiast. To kill my free time, I joined several websites and community forums where I get chances to show my creativity and enjoy other’s feedbacks. I had attended painting classes, craft shows, but never had tried my skill in creating jewelries. One day from a popular public forum I could understand that there are a lot of people who make jewelries at home and sell them. It is a great idea for housewives like me to explore the creativity, and I thought that it would be a better source for an income. So I decided to research on this.
I was really stumbled upon seeing a fact that there are countless websites and online tutoring classes available for jewelry enthusiasts. It was a new world for me. I went through several articles related to jewelries and accessories. However, I purchased materials and tools for that and started making jewelries at home. First, it was an interesting free time hobby for me, but soon I started selling them via online and offline. Within few months, I could gain a lot of appreciations from others, and many people bought my creations. Yes, if we have enough patience and a strong desire, we can transform our free-time hobbies into a profitable business.
I never went for any jewelry-making class, but learnt many techniques only via online videos and tutorials. Here, I would like to share you some techniques and ideas of jewelry making. If you have a strong interest to know how to make a beautiful jewelry, you can join.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am an avid jewelry enthusiast. To kill my free time, I joined several websites and community forums where I get [STRIKE]chances[/STRIKE] a chance to show my creativity and enjoy other’s feedback[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]. I had attended painting classes, craft shows, but never had tried my skill in creating [STRIKE]jewelries[/STRIKE] jewelry. One day, from a popular public forum, I [STRIKE]could understand [/STRIKE] realised that there are a lot of people who make [STRIKE]jewelries [/STRIKE] jewelry at home and sell [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] it. It is a great idea for housewives like me to explore the creativity of the art, and I thought that it would be a better source [STRIKE]for an [/STRIKE] of income. So I decided to research [STRIKE]on [/STRIKE]this.

I [STRIKE]was really [/STRIKE]stumbled upon seeing [STRIKE]a fact [/STRIKE]that there are countless websites and online tutoring classes available for jewelry enthusiasts. It was a new world for me. I went through several articles related to jewelry and accessories. [STRIKE]However[/STRIKE] So, I purchased materials and tools [STRIKE]for that [/STRIKE]and started making jewelry at home. First, it was an interesting free time hobby for me, but soon I started selling [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] it [STRIKE]via[/STRIKE] online and offline. Within few months, I [STRIKE]could gain [/STRIKE] gained a lot of [STRIKE]appreciations[/STRIKE] admiration from others, and many people bought my creations. Yes, if we have enough patience and a strong desire, we can transform our free-time hobbies into a profitable business.
I never went for any jewelry-making classes, but learnt (learned [AmE]) many techniques only via online videos and tutorials. Here, I would like to share with you some techniques and ideas of jewelry making. If you have a strong interest to know how to make [STRIKE]a [/STRIKE] beautiful jewelry, you can join.

Nice work. Some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.